Stay with us!
Located in the southern part of Rolla on Highway 63 (also known as Bishop Avenue) in Missouri, Rustic Motel offers affordable accommodations with a personal touch. We sincerely believe we can make your stay in Rolla feel like a stay at your home.
Along with the usual amenities, all rooms include:
- a fridge
- a microwave oven
- a coffee-maker
- hair dryers in select rooms
- cable TV with HBO, ESPN 1 and ESPN 2
- free local calls
- air conditioning and heating units
- fresh and clean linens and towels
- has 25 rooms (With king, queen, double and triple beds)
- has ample parking for large vehicles
- allows pets for a small fee
- has a computer in the office free for guests to use
- offers free WIFI
- is family owned
One of the most repeated comments we hear from happy guests is they just like talking to my wife, Vina, and I (Bob), as we treat them like our own guests at home. We became U.S. citizens several years ago.
Bob is a member of the local Rotary Club, a Shriner, and is an ambassador for the Rolla Chamber of Commerce. He is an avid golfer and has won several tournaments. Vina is a fabulous cook and has the best green thumb this side of Rolla — our reception is blooming with greenery. Come pay us a visit and find out why our guests leave happy.